https://www.csc.org.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_3246-scaled.jpg17072560CSChttps://csc.org.sg/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/changi_sailing_club_logo_round.pngCSC2020-02-02 17:37:122020-02-02 17:37:12CSC Laser Open - Day 2
https://www.csc.org.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_3205-scaled.jpg17072560CSChttps://csc.org.sg/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/changi_sailing_club_logo_round.pngCSC2020-02-01 18:56:552020-02-01 19:21:30CSC Laser Open - Day 1
In light of the recent COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) developments, the Club has decided to put in place the following measures as advised by the Ministry of Health, Singapore.
1. Temperature Screening at the Reception Counter (Lobby) before entering Club premises. This applies to all staff, residents, members, guests and contractors. A booth will be set up to screen ALL visitors to the club.
2. The Back Gate and Side Gate will be closed – only to be opened upon request at the reception, after successful completion of Temperature Screening.
3. Signages will be placed at the entry points from the board walk to direct visitors to the reception for temperature screening before utilizing any of our facilities.
4. Entry will be denied to the following: - Unwell individuals with temperature 38 degree Celsius and above. - Those with travel history to China - Those on Leave of Absence (LOA)
5. Increased cleaning and disinfecting, especially for touch points like railings, table tops and seats found in common areas.
The above measure will take effect from Friday, 21 February 2020.
We would like to strongly appeal to Members and Guests who have recently visited China not to visit the Club for at least 14 days upon return.
We seek everyone’s patience and understanding as we adhere to these precautionary measures.
Join us for the first MDR of 2020 this Sunday. Open to all Optimist, Laser and Pacer sailors, entry to this event is free! All you need is to rent a boat and be at the boatyard by 1pm - Coach Jhing will take you through a quick briefing before the racing commences at 2pm.
Welcome to our secret hideaway on Singapore’s northeastern rim. At the water’s edge and beneath coconut trees in rhythm to the winds, we invite you to escape the hustle and bustle of the city with us in our version of paradise.