Rainbow Centre Yishun Park School Joy-Sail
On 8th December 2018, Changi Sailing Club once again played host to the students and parents from Rainbow Centre (Yishun Park School).
The?Rainbow Centre?is a?social service organisation?in?Singapore. It operates three special education schools Margaret Drive School (RCMDS), Yishun Park School (RCYPS) and a third one at Woodlands, for infants, children and youths with special needs like?autism,?intellectual disability, developmental delay, and multiple disabilities.
All 53 participants enjoyed the morning sail with 10 of our club members/boat owners, who graciously lent their time and boats for a good cause.
Big Thank You to the following boats which made it happen:
- Defiance / Ashley Barnes
- Shardana / Joe Lombardo
- Waka Tere / Kurt Metzger
- Ikaroa / Michael Kaus
- Minx / Lucas Van Maarschalkerweerd
- Firefly / Stefan Vidan
- Sapphire Star / Simon Connor
- Boreas / Alex, NTU Sailing Club
- Emmanuel II / Desmond Wong
- Dauntless / Yong Wee Keong
Not forgetting Aunty Sharifah and the staff from Rainbow Centre, thank you for giving us this opportunity to share the joys of sailing and make new friends!
- Sunday Series I 2023 (Race 5) - 5th June 2023
- Twilight Series I 2023 (Race 5) - 4th June 2023
- CSC IRC, PY & One-Design Keelboat Championships 2023 (Day 2) - 29th May 2023