On 29th March, the Club implemented a Health Declaration Form which we require all Members, Guests, staff and visitors to fill in before entering into our premises. This is in line with advisories from the government, and to help with contact tracing when the need arises.
Gentle reminder on the following:
- Please comply with Quarantine Orders (QO) & Stay Home Notices (SHN)
- Quarantine yourself immediately if you were in close contact with a confirmed case even before you receive a QO.
- Practice safe-distancing at the club
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Any persons that falls to adhere to governmental advisories and have a temperature of 37.5 and above, will be turned away
Thank you all for taking the time to do the health declaration, complying with the above and cooperating with our staff. Let’s all do our part to protect our sailing community and Singapore against the COVID-19 outbreak.
This notice board is to display up to date information, and announcements for Club members. Members who wish to receive updates via email, please send your full name, membership number and email address to email@example.com.