Immigration Clearance On Board
1. Procedures for CSC Boats Leaving Singapore Waters:
A. Boats Leaving Singapore waters:
For CSC boats going out of Singapore Waters, please submit the following documents / details at least 5 working days in advance to the Office.
- Port Clearance – $25.00 per trip
- Immigration Clearance – $30.00 per trip
- Bumboat Service – $70.00 (weekday) / $80.00 (weekend / Public Holidays)
- Cancellation or Amendment – $25.00 per cancellation* / amendment (*2nd time cancellation fee is $100.00)
(Above prices are subjected to GST)
To apply, please fill up the Application Form together with the following documents to email@example.com:
- ICA Arrival & Departure Application Form
- Copies of all the crew’s passport / NRIC / Employment Pass
- Boat Insurance
- Vessel Registration Certificate (COR)
Before proceeding to Changi Point Ferry Terminal for immigration clearance, boat owner or designated representative is required to collect the original MPA Port Clearance Certificate and the ICA endorsed Crew and/or Passenger lists from the Club’s reception office between 9.00am to 8.00pm daily.
What to prepare?
Changi Point Ferry Terminal Operating Hours: 7.00am to 7.00pm
To present the following to the ICA officer at Changi Point Ferry Terminal:
Arrival into Singapore
B. Boats returning to Singapore
- The boat owner is required to inform the Office on the arrival day at least 5 working days in advance. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +65 6545 2876.
- Boat owner is required to submit the original last port clearance certificate to the Club’s reception office upon arrival.
2. Immigration & Custom Clearance for Foreign Visiting Yachts:
- It is mandatory for all foreign yachts coming into Singapore to be fitted with an Automatic Identification System (AIS).
- All foreign yachts entering Singapore must engage a shipping agent to handle the immigration and port clearance on your behalf. Agent fee applies, please check with your preferred agent before you proceed with the application.
- For mooring, please write to us at email@example.com before your departure (at least 5 working days) to Singapore. We will send you a confirmation via email for availability of the mooring.
Name of Shipping Agent
|1||Craft Docket LLP|
Attn: Serene Shau
|+65 8822 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Ben Line Agencies (S) Pte Ltd|
200 Cantonment Road
#13-5 Southpoint S089763
Attn: Ray Chen
|+65 6225 email@example.com|
|3||Hans Yacht Services|
Attn: Manjit Singh
|+65 9247 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Marvelous Yachting Pte Ltd|
Attn: James Lim
|+65 9424 email@example.com|