Short getaway to Nongsa Point Marina on the Vesak Day weekend, 18 – 20 May! This 3D2N cruise is the perfect entry-level cruising destination for first-time cruisers. The Marina offer a
Short getaway to Nongsa Point Marina on the Vesak Day weekend, 18 – 20 May!
This 3D2N cruise is the perfect entry-level cruising destination for first-time cruisers. The Marina offer a full range of amenities and the coasts of Batam / Bintan are easy destinations for a day-sail.
Additionally, Nongsa Point Marina has graciously extended 50% off Berthing Rates to all participating yachts for this cruise.
|18th May 2019|
|1000hr||Depart CSC for Changi Immigration||Changi Sailing Club (CSC)|
|1100hr||Clear Immigrations at Angler Buoy||Angler Buoy|
|1600hr||Arrive at NPMR, check-in||Nongsa Point Marina (NPMR)|
|19th May 2019|
|Free & Easy||NPMR|
|20th May 2019|
|OTOT||Return to CSC|
Immigrations and Customs
A vessel intending to enter and/or cruise in Indonesia must fill up 2 forms for each visit. These forms are pretty straight forward and self-explanatory.
- Crew List
- VESSEL DECLARATION FORM (an online form – http://yacht.beacukai.go.id/)
- Cruising Declaration Form?
- These forms must be used even if you are just visiting Nongsa. Crew list/port clearance for departing & arriving Singapore remains the same, please send Ronny the completed crew list, copy of Boat Registry (flagging), copy of employment pass and passport for processing. Please ensure passport validity of at least 6 months! For boats using external agent, please liaise with them and do the necessary.Other points to note:
- Ensure that you bring enough food/water supplies for 2 days. Breakfast and Dinner are readily available at Nongsa Point Marina?s Restaurant. More supplies is always good.
- Bring Indonesian Rupiah. Payment for meals at the Marina and VOA/miscellaneous. They only accept local currency.
- Ensure working navigation lights, safety and communications equipment. All boat-boat communications will be done on VHF Channel 77.
- Ensure AIS is switched on at all times.
Do let us know if you are interested, numbers will have to be confirmed by 12th May, where we will host a Skippers? Briefing for the trip.? To register, please email to [email protected]
Looking forward to another great sail!
may 18 (Saturday) - 20 (Monday)