Our annual visit to Tanjung Piayu is just around the corner: do join us on the National Day & Hari Raya Haji weekend (9 ? 12 August) for a relaxed
Our annual visit to Tanjung Piayu is just around the corner: do join us on the National Day & Hari Raya Haji weekend (9 ? 12 August) for a relaxed cruising journey to a beautiful and tranquil location.
Additionally, Nongsa Point Marina has graciously extended 50% off Berthing Rates not less than RP400,000 to all participating yachts for this cruise.
Tanjung Piayu Cruise Itinerary
|9th August 2019|
|1000hr||Depart CSC for Changi Immigration||Changi Sailing Club (CSC)|
|1100hr||Clear Immigrations at Angler Buoy||Angler Buoy|
|1600hr||Arrive at NPMR, check-in||Nongsa Point Marina (NPMR)|
|10th August 2019|
|0900hr||Depart NPMR for Tanjung Piayu, South of Batam.||NPMR|
|1700hr||Arrive at Tanjung Piayu Anchorage||Tanjung Piayu (TP)|
|1800hr||Seafood Dinner ashore||TP|
|11th August 2019|
|0900hr||Depart TP anchorage for NPMR||TP|
|1700hr||Arrive at NPMR||NPMR|
|12th August 2019|
|OTOT||Return to CSC|
Immigrations and Customs
?A vessel intending to enter and/or cruise in Indonesia must fill up 2 forms for each visit. These forms are pretty straight forward and self-explanatory.
?These forms must be used even if you are just visiting Nongsa.
Crew list/port clearance for departing & arriving Singapore remains the same, please send Ronny the completed crew list, copy of employment pass and passport to [email protected] for processing. Please ensure passport validity of at least 6 months!
- ICA Boat Crew List Dep Arr Details 2019? (Please click to download)
Other points to note:
- Ensure that you bring enough food/water supplies for 4 days. Breakfast and Dinner are readily available at Nongsa Point Marina?s Restaurant. More supplies is always good.
- Bring Indonesian Rupiah. Payment for meals at the Marina and Tanjung Piayu/VOA/miscellaneous. They only accept local currency.
- Ensure working AIS, navigation lights, safety and communications equipment. All communications will be done on VHF Channel 77.
- If you own a tender, bring it along ? we will be sharing tender/s to ferry sailors from the yachts to the seafood restaurant ashore at Tanjung Piayu.
Do let us know if you are interested, numbers will have to be confirmed by 3 August, where we will host a Skippers? Briefing for the trip.
Please email to [email protected] or Tel: 6545 2876.
9 (Friday) 10:00 am - 12 (Monday) 1:00 pm