Mooring & Storage
Wet berthing on swing moorings can accommodate yachts up to 50 ft. in length overall. Mooring is charge at S$5.50 per foot run, per month.
The Club provides daily ferry service:
Operation hours: 8.30am to 8.30pm daily
For ferry service, please call on VHF channel 77.
Boats on hardstand which require the Club to launch or recover are charged at mooring rate plus S$165 per month.
|Dinghies & Beach Catamarans|| Fee (per month) S$|
|Byte / Topper / Laser Pico / Laser /Splash *(on rack)||$28.00|
|420 / Lark / Laser / Fireball / Kayaks||$33.00|
|ISO Topper / Laser 4000 / Laser EPS / Laser II||$39.00|
|Beach Catamaran (16ft & below)||$66.00|
|Beach Catamaran (Above 16ft to below 20ft)||$77.00|
|Beach Catamaran (20ft and above)||$88.00|
|Trailer Boats up to 27ft|
(Basic On-water + Recovery/Launching Service)
|$5.50 per foot + $165.00|
|Powerboats||$7.50 per foot|
*(All prices are subject to GST)
Mooring for Powerboats
The Club has looked into the matter of allowing a restricted number of power boats into the Club. Mooring fee is at $7.50 per foot. (Price is not inclusive of GST).
- All new power boats must only be within 25 ft to 35ft LOA and must have a cabin.
- Open deck boats with bimini cover do not qualify.
- Swim platform and bowsprit do not count in the LOA.
- Gross tonnage must not be more than 15 tons.
- No wake speed will apply within the mooring area of CSC.
- Boat moored at the club is restricted to personal use, no charter or any form of loan to non-members is allowed.
Applicants must submit full specification of the vessel. Interested applicants may make a booking through the office at Tel: 65452876 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.