Changi Sailing Club offers many sizes and types of yachts and boats that can be chartered. To charter, a boat or yacht, download the chartering form or send an email to email@example.com for further information and confirmation. You can also contact us at this link. Boat charters are available to members only.
Boat Charter Rates
|Type of Boat||Boat Charter Rate S$ (per 3 hour basis)|
Please read the terms and conditions carefully:
- The boat charter is for Club’s members only.
- The boat charter is non-transferrable and member is required to sail the craft.
- Each member is allowed to charter up to 2 crafts only.
- Please send in your Charter Form to the Office for confirmation at least 2 working days in advance. You will receive an email if your charter is confirmed.
- Buoyancy aids are to be worn at all times
- The Club will hold each charter for 20 minutes before we release the craft/s to other members. The full fee will be billed to your membership account for no-show or same-day cancellation.
- Each slot is based on 3-hour basis including rigging and unrigging the sailboat.
- Boat charter can only be made not more than 1 week in advance.
- Please return the chartered sailboat to the Beach Hut before 6.00pm. A fee of $35.00 will be imposed for those who return after 6.00pm.
- For J24 and Platu charter, member is required to possess a valid Powered Pleasure Craft Driving Licence.
- The Club boat may only be hired by members holding at least SingaporeSailing Proficiency Level 1 certificate or equivalent. Member is required to produce the certificate when deem necessary.
- Junior members must not go sailing unless this has been agreed in advance with the Club. Parent must remain at the Club for the duration of the hiring session.
- Boats are allocated based on first-come-first-served availability.
- There will be no damage deposit to be collected for this charter. In the event of any damages or loss of any items, the member shall be responsible for the repairing / replacement cost of the said damages or loss.
- The boat shall be properly cared for, de-rigged and left in a tidy condition in the allocated parking space after sailing.
- Changi Sailing Club reserves the right to terminate any rental service should the users compromise their own or others safety including possible damage to equipment.