Adult Dinghy Saturday Training
“If you don’t use it, you lose it!” – Remember to keep sailing after completing your Adult Dinghy Sailing Course, you will only get better with more time spent on the water. Do it in a safe and supervised setting at CSC!
Supervised training for adults on the Pacer / Topper / Byte
Terms and Conditions
- This Program is only available to non-members for the first 8 sessions after completing the Adult Dinghy Course.
- The Fee must be paid before the course commencement
- Fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be pro-rated should there be any lessons missed
- Members may bill their fees to their membership account
- The above-mentioned fees are for sailing training only. It does not allow non-members to enjoy members-only privileges such as the swimming pool or library
- The course fee is inclusive of boat charter.
- Cancellation by participant must be in writing [email: firstname.lastname@example.org] at least 48 hours before each training session and is effective upon receipt by the Club. We do not accept verbal request
- Attendance is marked based on your email confirmation. Should the participant fail to show up, the training fee will still be charged to his/her membership account
- If there is no minimum number of participants, the Club reserves the right to postpone or cancel the programme
For booking, please download the Registration Form and return the duly-completed form via fax:6542 4235 or email:email@example.com to the Office for confirmation.