Optimist Introductory Sailing Course
CSC’s Optimist beginner’s course will get any youngster out on the water and sailing. The course is conducted within the Club’s moorings in a completely natural environment. No previous experience is required with the only expectations is that the participants are water safe and comfortable in an outdoor setting. Give your kids a head start in a sport that can last a lifetime.
|2023 Course Dates|
Terms and Conditions
- Arrangement can be made for groups with a minimum of 5 participants on requested dates and the availability of the instructor.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you to the email address provided on the registration form once your slot is confirmed.
- A swim test will be conducted. Participants must be able to swim at least 50meters without the aid of permissible buoyancy aid.
- Full payment for any programs must be made either in cash, cheque, major credit cards, bank transfer/paynow or bill to Member’s Account together with the registration form 1 month before the commencement of the Course.
- Cheque is made payable to ‘Changi Sailing Club’.
- PayNow to our UEN: S88SS0020A.
- Bank details: Standard Chartered Bank, Account: 0408 3000 78. Please send us the transaction record after you have made the payment.
- This is a structured course so there will be no make-up lessons should the participant fails to attend the sessions, unless otherwise specified.
- The course fee is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Cancellation by participant must be in writing[email: firstname.lastname@example.org] and is effective upon receipt by the Club. We do not accept verbal request.
- In the event of cancellation made by the participants, the following fees shall apply:
- Less than 14 days – 50% of the course fee
- Less than 7 days – No Refund
- If there is no minimum numbers of participants, the Club reserves the rights to postpone or cancel the programme due to unforeseen circumstances.
Upon completion of the course, Members are allowed to continue in the Youth Optimist Sailing Programme.
For registration, please download the Registration Form and return the duly-completed form via fax: 6542 4235 or email: email@example.com to the Office for confirmation.