Adult Dinghy Sailing Course
To be a good big boat sailor first you must be a good small boat sailor. Learning by the seat of your pants is the best way. Jump into the Club’s Topper without any experience and in a few short weeks you will be able to safely pilot your own dinghy. Learn the ropes, the knots and all the tricks! Be prepared to get wet, and bring along your sense of adventure.
Introduction to basic sailing in Topper / ILCA Dinghy
|2022 Course dates:|
You may request to be waitlisted for the above dates.
2023 Course dates:
Terms and Conditions
- Arrangement can be made for groups with a minimum of 5 participants on requested dates and the availability of the instructor.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you to the email address provided on the registration form once your slot is confirmed.
- A swim test will be conducted. Participants must be able to swim at least 50meters without the aid of permissible buoyancy aid.
- Full payment for any programs must be made either in cash, cheque, major credit cards, bank transfer/paynow or bill to Member’s Account together with the registration form 2 weeks before the commencement of the Course.
- Cheque is made payable to ‘Changi Sailing Club’.
- PayNow to our UEN: S88SS0020A.
- Bank details: Standard Chartered Bank, Account: 0408 3000 78. Please send us the transaction record after you have made the payment.
- This is a structured course so there will be no make-up lessons should the participant fails to attend the sessions, unless otherwise specified.
- The course fee is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Cancellation by participant must be in writing[email: email@example.com] and is effective upon receipt by the Club. We do not accept verbal request.
- In the event of cancellation made by the participants, the following fees shall apply:
- Less than 7 days – 50% of the course fee
- In the event of no-show, 100% of the course fee.
- If there is no minimum numbers of participants, the Club reserves the rights to postpone or cancel the programme due to unforeseen circumstances.
Upon completion of the course, members are allowed to charter club boats for recreational sailing.